A Trojan Virus is a kind of malware which pretends to be a genuine file or useful program however its actual purpose is to give unauthorized access of your computer to hacker. Trojan may enter your computer through various ways like E-mail attachments, free helpful software or online games etc.
Signs of Trojan Virus on your computer:
- Change in wallpaper and background settings
- System booting itself
- Disabled Anti Virus & Firewall
- Computer takes a lengthy time to start over
- Ctrl + Alt + Del command not working anymore
- Unusual error messages on your computer screen for example, PC is infected
- Applications not getting started
- Odd icons and new shortcuts prowling in your taskbar
- E-mail client sending messages to your other contacts without your consent
Points to remember to stay away from Trojans:
- Download files from trusted websites only.
- Usage of Anti-Trojan software can be a good move.
- Be cautious of files sent over the internet.
- Update the basic software of operating system and anti virus of your computer on regular basis.
- Install a firewall which prevents unauthorized access to your computer.
If you are looking for any help to remove trojan virus or any kind of related support, contact AAA Techies providing complete tech support and online virus removal services.